Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at Confy, and have to comply with the IEEE format (see Author's kit section).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select CHINACOM 2015
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 5 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the IEEE formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the IEEE Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice statement
EAI conferences are committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethic and publication malpractices. All this Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement is based, in large part, on the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics). Read more...