8th International Conference on Communications and Networking in China
The aim of ChinaCom is to bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in networking and communications under one roof, building a showcase of these fields in China.
ChinaCom2013, themed with "Enrich our life with smarter and greener connections", will be held in Guilin, China, on Aug.14-16, 2013.ChinaCom is being positioned as the premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental research advances in the field of communications, networks, and internet applications. The conference will consist of technical symposia, panels, tutorials, and workshops. All submissions to this conference will be subject to rigorous peer review before included in the technical sessions.
The IEEE Computer Society Vice Chair for the Technical Meeting Request Committee, Bill Pitts, has approved the request for Computer Society Technical Co-Sponsorship of the CHINACOM 2013 conference event.
Apologize for the delay of notification!!! We will start notification at 4/7/2013.
Welcome to Chinacom 2013!
Chinacom 2013 will feature keynote speeches given by: Prof. A. J. Han Vinck (IEEE Fellow), University of Duisburg Essen, Germany,Prof. Michael Pecht (IEEE Fellow), University of Maryland, USA, Prof. Vincenzo Piuri (IEEE Fellow), Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy and Prof. Jian-Nong Cao (IEEE TCDP Chair), Hong Kong Polytechnic University, HK.
Chinacom 2013 will offer 4 workshops; see website for further information and calls for workshop papers.
- All accepted and presented papers will be included in the ChinaCom2013 Conference Proceedings, and will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and EI Compendex.
- Top papers will be recommended for publication in the special issues of MONET and SCN (SCI indexed) after further extension.
- The Organizing Committee will select the best papers of each symposium and present the authors with best paper awards during the conference.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation (http://eai.eu/), a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- The conference will be held in Guilin, the city with most astonishing beautiful landscape in mainland China, from 14-16, August, 2013.
All accepted and presented papers will be included in the ChinaCom2013 Conference Proceedings, and will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and EI Compendex. Papers accepted and presented in ChinaCom2006-2012 have been indexed by EI entirely.
Selected best and outstanding papers will be considered for publication in special issues of MONET and SCN (SCI indexed) after further extension.
Best Paper Awards
The Organizing Committee will select the best papers of each symposium and present the authors with best paper awards during the conference.
Each paper included in the final conference program must be presented at the conference. Authors of papers included in the final program which are not presented at the conference will be added to a "No Show List" and their papers will be removed from the final conference proceedings submitted to IEEE for inclusion in Xplore.
ChinaCom2013 will be hosted at Guilin Bravo Hotel.
ADDR. No.14 South Ronghu Road, Guilin
For room reservation:
Attendees at the Chinacom2013 Convention can make a reservation at Guilin Bravo Hotel to take advantage of a special negotiated rate ( from 13,Aug to 17,Aug.).
Contactor: Yan He (何燕)
E-mail: [email protected]