EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2021 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
Chinacom is a prestigious conference focusing on the development and innovation of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) field. Chinacom aims to bring researchers and practitioners from China and all-around world in communications and networking together, introducing the progress in these fields of China. Chinacom contains a series of events, including research sessions, tutorials, technical symposia and workshops. All submissions to Chinacom are to be subject to rigorous peer review before being accepted in any session.
Chinacom is becoming the leading international conference giving a stage to the creative and fundamental studies in the field of communications, networking, signal processing and Internet applications.
The goal of Chinacom is to promote extensive discussion concerning the progress of the applications and theories in communications, networking, signal processing and related areas. We sincerely welcome the submissions, which contain new techniques, create new methodologies, introduce new directions and discuss solutions for unsolved problems.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Chinacom focuses on but not limited to the following topics:
- Cognitive radio networks
- Cyber-physical systems
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Mobile Communication
- Internet-of-Things Network
- Big Data Network
- Cloud Communications and Networking
- Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- MIMO-based networking
- Quality-of-Service and resource management
- Satellite and Space Communications and Networking
- Optical Communications and Networking
- Software-defined networking
- Multimedia Communications & Smart Networking
- Green Communications and Computing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Network and Information Security
- Information centric networking
- Wireless security and privacy
- Communication QoS, Reliability and Modelling
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- Image Signal Processing
- Digital Audio and Video Signal Processing
- Antenna and Microwave Communication
- Radar Imaging and Target Recognition
The Paper Length
For full paper, please make sure 16-20 pages
For workshop paper, please make sure 12-15 pages.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: Chinacom Conference Proceedings.
Chinacom proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.