EAI Chinacom 2023 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
Chinacom is a well-known prestigious conference committed to advancing innovation in the ICT field. The conference aims to bring researchers and practitioners from China and worldwide together and promote extensive discussion about the progress of the applications and theories in communications, networking, signal processing, and related areas. Chinacom’s technical program comprises various sessions, including research sessions, tutorials, technical symposia, and workshops. All submissions are subject to rigorous peer review prior to being accepted in any of these sessions.
We sincerely welcome all submissions containing new techniques, creating new methodologies, introducing new directions, and discussing solutions for unsolved problems.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- AI in communication
- Cognitive radio networks
- Cyber-physical systems
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Mobile Communication
- Internet-of-Things Network
- Big Data Network
- Cloud Communications and Networking
- Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- MIMO-based networking
- Quality-of-Service and resource management
- Satellite and Space Communications and Networking
- Optical Communications and Networking
- Software-defined networking
- Multimedia Communications & Smart Networking
- Green Communications and Computing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Network and Information Security
- Information centric networking
- Wireless security and privacy
- Communication QoS, Reliability and Modelling
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- Image Signal Processing
- Digital Audio and Video Signal Processing
- Antenna and Microwave Communication
- Radar Imaging and Target Recognition
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 15-20 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.