EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2020 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
Chinacom is a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT. The aim of Chinacom is to bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in networking and communications under one roof, building a showcase of these fields in China. The conference will consist of technical symposia, panels, tutorials, and workshops. All submissions to this conference will be subject to rigorous peer review before included in the technical sessions.
Chinacom is being positioned as the premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental research advances in the field of communications, networks, image processing and internet applications.
The goal of this conference is to promote community-wide discussion identifying the advanced technologies and theories for communications, networking, and related research areas. We seek submissions of papers which invent new techniques, introduce new methodologies, propose new research directions and discuss approaches for unsolved issues.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics:
- Cognitive radio networks/Cyber-physical systems
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Internet of Things Network
- Big Data Network
- Cloud Communications and Networking
- Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- MIMO-based networking
- Quality of Service and resource management
- Satellite and Space Communications and Networking
- Optical Communications and Networking
- Software-defined networking
- Multimedia Communications & Smart Networking
- Green Communications & Computing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Network and Information Security
- Information-centric networking
- Wireless security and privacy
- Communication QoS, Reliability & Modeling
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- Smart Internet of Things Modeling
- Pattern Recognition and Image Signal Processing
- Digital Audio and Video Signal Processing
- Antenna and Microwave Communication
- Radar Imaging and Target Recognition
- Video Coding and Image Signal Processing
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Chinacom proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- IEEE ACCESS (IF: 4.098)
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602))
- International Journal of Intelligent Internet of Things Computing
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Regular Papers: 10 – 20 pages
Short papers: 6 – 10 pages
Late Track Deadlines
Full Paper Submission deadline
15 October 2020
30 October 2020
9 November 2020
Main Track Deadlines
Full Paper Submission deadline
31 August 2020
5 October 2020
20 October 2020
Start of Conference
20 November 2020
End of Conference
21 November 2020